National Citizens Alliance’s agenda is Canadians First. All Canadians. We are here to protect and enhance Canada, and that includes provincial equity and fairness. We identify as true populist, Canadian nationalist.
Since the best interests of the Canadian people guide us, we have no set position along the political spectrum: some NCA policies may be deemed right, while others may be deemed center or left. Our values of freedom, fairness, and equality of opportunity and belief in strong democratic institutions guide us, as does fact-based research, member and public feedback, with the overarching and defining commitment to put the best interests of the Canadian people first.
NCA became a registered federal party on January 30, 2019.
The NCA platform and policies are centered on Canadians First in all aspects. We believe in Canadian sovereignty and citizenship, Canadian identity, heritage, and cultural norms, secure, regulated borders, democratic mechanisms that empower the Canadian people, and smart, fair international trade that is in the best interests of the Canadian people.
Most notably, we support
– an immediate moratorium on 5G deployment and major update to Safety Code 6
– a two-tiered flat tax of no tax on income of $22,000 or less, and a 15% tax on incomes above,
– justice reform including increased access to justice and greater accountability within the justice system,
– a moratorium on immigration followed by 50,000 or less total annual immigration for economic, environmental, and societal reasons,
– robust regulation that will ensure polluter accountability,
– strong measures against radical extremism including a ban on the practice of political Islam,
– and a shift in the public lending right back to the Bank of Canada and creation of a national people’s bank.
NCA Founder and Leader Stephen Garvey has a BA in Political Science from UBC, and MA in Environmental Development from the University of Cambridge, and experience in policy development, and the non-profit, small business, and public service sectors. Stephen brings passion and intellect to the National Citizens Alliance, and tremendous value in being a non-establishment and non-career politician.
We believe Canada has been stuck for decades in a top-down globalist agenda that is transforming Canada into a third world both financially and demographically. Since 1968, the federal debt has grown by over $683 billion an almost 5,000% increase, and in 2019 alone, 1,087,621 migrants largely from the third world are projected to enter Canada. The very existence of Canada and future generations is in the balance. We believe that the country needs new vision and leadership that will bring the greatest possible prosperity and security to the Canadian people in the context of a turbulent world. Doing the same thing over and over again even though it is not working will only bring increasing economic pain and societal decay. Currently, there are globalist and separatist forces that threaten to undermine Canada. NCA and its true populism and nationalism stands as a last defence.
PS: NCA is all about love and compassion for our people and country, despite being maligned maliciously by certain media outlets including Wikipedia, an open source encyclopedia, which attack any individual and organization that challenges the status quo.
These are a number of realities relevant to the Canadian people:
● European Union migration / immigration crisis including epidemic rapes, increase in immigrant violence and crime, and spread of no go zones and immigrant ghettos and enclaves
● Spread of radical Islamic terrorism to over 30 countries
● Unprecedented Federal Government radical mass immigration agenda
● Federal Government that states Canada has no distinct identities or cultural norms and labels Euro-Canadians as racist
● Federal Government including entire House of Commons as Assembled that fail to call out directly sharia and political Islam
● Growing concern among Canadians about their safety and well-being in regard to international terrorism and foreign cultural threats
The NCA believes that the bountiful sect based in British Columbia and that supports polygamy falls into the category of radical, extreme ideology. Polygamy violates our human rights and the Canadian criminal code. Therefore, the NCA supports exposing this bountiful ideology that supports polygamy and holding it accountable under our laws.
Another example is the KKK and Nazi like groups that support white supremacy and fascism, and the left-wing fascist groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter. All these groups thrive off conflict, division, violence, and racism, and they have no place in our society. These groups should be exposed in an objective and transparent manner, and if they violate our liberties and civil rights, they need to be held accountable through Canadian human rights violations and if relevant civil and criminal prosecution.
Further, the NCA believes that political Islam–Sharia is an egregious example of radical, extremist ideology. Therefore, our party supports a ban on the practice of Sharia in its entirety–including a ban on Sharia Courts upon Canadian soil and female genital mutilation. Further, we support banning the foreign funding of mosques in Canada, and banning Quds Day, which is an anti-semitic event, and the Muslim Brotherhood, which is a terrorist organization.
Sharia is Islamic Law as interpreted from the Quran and Hadith. Below is a sample of Sharia that violate our belief in separation of religion and state, as well as equal treatment of all Canadians regardless of ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation:
● The mosque and state are not separate.
● Apostasy laws, including imprisonment or execution, may be imposed on anyone who leaves Islam.
● Blasphemy laws, including imprisonment or execution, may be imposed on critics of Islam or Muhammad (infidels).
● Homosexuals may be imprisoned, flogged, or executed.
● Adulterers may be stoned to death.
● A mature man may marry a prepubescent girl.
In order to implement a ban on the practice of political Islam, the National Citizens Alliance will do the following:
● Initiate amendment of the Canadian Charter under Section 2, in order to put limits on the freedom of religious belief and practice in Canada in order to deal with the implementation of radical, extreme ideologies that contradict a “free and democratic society”
● Implement the ban both domestically and through new immigrant screening protocols that deny newcomers with egregious extreme, radical beliefs entry upon Canadian soil
The National Citizens Alliance believes that the federal government has a primary duty and responsibility to provide safety to the people from external and internal threats, and that extreme, radical ideology is a threat to the Canadian people. Therefore, the NCA supports measures against radical extremist ideology including a federal ban on the practice of political Islam. The NCA will work with any other party to ensure that this ban becomes reality.
Created: 2017-01-02 last updated: 2020-09-16
A Ban on Radical, Extreme Ideology policy statement requires a vote of the NCA membership to be adopted. A minimum 70 percent voting membership must support the policy and with a 50 percent quorum of voting membership as per the NCA Constitution (2014).
The NCA welcomes feedback on its policies. Please send policy feedback to email@example.com