The lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ) community as a tax-paying minority deserve all the rights and equality of opportunity that any other Canadian receives.
However, at the same time, our party does not support special treatment for any socially identified group in Canada.
The National Citizens Alliance supports the following:
● Ensuring that the LGBTQ community has equal rights and opportunities that any other Canadian receives
● Ensuring that the LGBTQ community are as free as possible from workplace discrimination and hate crimes
● Acknowledging same sex civil unions of the LGBTQ community and supporting that these civil unions receive all the privileges that come from marriage and without any special privileges
● Supporting the LGBTQ community to seek medical aid for being transgender and therapy for any issues with sexual orientation and identity
● Prohibiting schools and any other relevant organizations/institutions from exposing children to indoctrination to sexual identity theory in particular tolerance and any influence on sexual identity
● Prohibiting federal affirmative action directed towards the LGBTQ community or any other socially identified group
● Prohibiting any federal promotion through broadcasting, funding, or any other means the LGBTQ community or any other socially identified group
● Supporting public washrooms based only upon traditional biological sexes of male and female
● Supporting the right of any Canadian to identify as any gender they choose as long as that identification does not impose on the rights and freedoms of other Canadians
The NCA welcomes feedback on its policies. Please send policy feedback to email@example.com