National Citizens Alliance’s agenda is Canadians First. All Canadians. We are here to protect and enhance Canada, and that includes provincial equity and fairness. We identify as true populist, Canadian nationalist.
Since the best interests of the Canadian people guide us, we have no set position along the political spectrum: some NCA policies may be deemed right, while others may be deemed center or left. Our values of freedom, fairness, and equality of opportunity and belief in strong democratic institutions guide us, as does fact-based research, member and public feedback, with the overarching and defining commitment to put the best interests of the Canadian people first.
NCA became a registered federal party on January 30, 2019.
The NCA platform and policies are centered on Canadians First in all aspects. We believe in Canadian sovereignty and citizenship, Canadian identity, heritage, and cultural norms, secure, regulated borders, democratic mechanisms that empower the Canadian people, and smart, fair international trade that is in the best interests of the Canadian people.
Most notably, we support
– a two-tiered flat tax of no tax on income of $22,000 or less, and a 15% tax on incomes above,
– justice reform including increased access to justice and greater accountability within the justice system,
– a moratorium on immigration followed by 50,000 or less total annual immigration for economic, environmental, and societal reasons,
– robust regulation that will ensure polluter accountability,
– strong measures against radical extremism including a ban on the practice of political Islam,
– and a shift in the public lending right back to the Bank of Canada and creation of a national people’s bank.
NCA Founder and Leader Stephen Garvey has a BA in Political Science from UBC, and MA in Environmental Development from the University of Cambridge, and experience in policy development, and the non-profit, small business, and public service sectors. Stephen brings passion and intellect to the National Citizens Alliance, and tremendous value in being a non-establishment and non-career politician.
We believe Canada has been stuck for decades in a top-down globalist agenda that is transforming Canada into a third world both financially and demographically. Since 1968, the federal debt has grown by over $683 billion an almost 5,000% increase, and in 2019 alone, 1,087,621 migrants largely from the third world are projected to enter Canada. The very existence of Canada and future generations is in the balance. We believe that the country needs new vision and leadership that will bring the greatest possible prosperity and security to the Canadian people in the context of a turbulent world. Doing the same thing over and over again even though it is not working will only bring increasing economic pain and societal decay. Currently, there are globalist and separatist forces that threaten to undermine Canada. NCA and its true populism and nationalism stands as a last defence.
PS: NCA is all about love and compassion for our people and country, despite being maligned maliciously by certain media outlets including Wikipedia, an open source encyclopedia, which attack any individual and organization that challenges the status quo.
The National Citizens Alliance (NCA) believes that the federal government including elected officials and bureaucrats must serve the Canadian people and no one else.
The United Nations was created on October 24, 1945, in the wake of World War II. The primary purpose of the United Nations is to encourage peace through organized dialogue between countries and establish consensus of nations on various issues, including the UN Declaration on Human Rights.
However, over time, the United Nations has become a massively bureaucratic globalist organization, and it has been subjected to special interest influence and tyranny of the majority of members. For example, in 2015 Saudi Arabia despite its troubling human rights record was elected to Chair of the UN Human Rights Council, and in 2017, Saudi Arabia was elected to the UN Women Rights Commission. In addition, the world with the United Nations in it has become an increasingly dangerous place with the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, weaponry, and spread of terrorism.
The National Citizens Alliance believes that the United Nations is no longer entirely in the best interests of the Canadian people. In addition, the National Citizens Alliance rejects the federal government using hundreds of millions of tax dollars and putting the Canadian Armed Forces in unnecessary harms way in order to attain a non-veto seat on the UN Security Council. Currently, the federal government is spending around $163 per Canadian per year on foreign aid tied to the United Nations.
As mentioned, the National Citizens Alliance believes that the federal government’s primary duty and responsibility is serving the Canadian people. The needs of the Canadian people must be adequately addressed before providing aid to foreign countries and peoples, barring extreme crisis in another country. There are many Canadians such as our seniors, homeless, veterans, unemployed, who are in significant need. The Canadian people should and must come first.
The National Citizens Alliance supports the following:
● Ceasing all voluntary funding to the United Nations and its affiliates
● Reducing mandatory payments to the UN regular budget if the UN does not take concrete steps to address its internal issues, biases, and failed policies in continents like Africa and the Middle East
● Withdrawing Canada as a signatory from Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, and the UN Migration Pact
● Spending zero tax dollars on attaining a rotating two-term seat on the Security Council
● Reviewing all UN declarations, covenants, agreements, treaties and conventions that Canada is signatory to, and only supporting ones that are in the best interests of the Canadian people
● Putting a moratorium on all UN peacekeeping operations that involve Canadian participation
● Exiting from the United Nations in entirety if that is the will of the Canadian people through a binding national referendum
● Redirect all savings from reduced expenditure on the United Nations to paying off the growing federal debt that is in excess of $658 + billion.
Created: 2016-12-24; last updated: 2018-12-18
The United Nations policy statement requires a vote of the NCA membership to be adopted. A minimum 70 percent voting membership must support the policy and with a 50 percent quorum of voting membership as per the NCA Constitution (2014).
The NCA welcomes feedback on its policies. Please send policy feedback to email@example.com