● Efficient and effective government through cutting the federal bureaucracy by 50% within 1 year of forming government, and cutting the federal ministries from 31 to 10 within the first 20 days.
● Lower and less taxation on the Canadian people and businesses including a 7% reduction in federal taxation, rescindment of the carbon tax, and implementation of a flat-tax.
● Restore Canadian democracy through for examples recall of MPs (with at least 40% threshold of constituency to initiate) and referendums including the ability of the Canadian people to have a binding national no-confidence referendum on a sitting government that has lost the confidence of the Canadian people
● Implement strong no nonsense immigration policy that puts the well-being and safety of the Canadian people first and a temporary pause (to deal with the growing 11 year backlog) on day 1 of forming government and reduction in immigration to 50,000 or less including refugees, illegal migrants, chain migration within 1 year of forming government.
● Restore the 1934 Bank of Canada Act and thereby re-institute the true Bank of Canada, which fully belongs to the Canadian people.
● End the corporate globalist misinformation and control over federal politics through greater empowerment of the Canadian people through referendum and recall, and new measures to reign in conflict of interest and special interest corporation.
● End all voluntary payments to the United Nations and its affiliates, implement a moratorium on UN Peacekeeping missions involving Canadian troops, and reduce foreign aid outflow by 75% within the first 100 days of forming government.
NCA Policy Statements