National Citizens Alliance’s agenda is Canadians First. All Canadians. We are here to protect and enhance Canada, and that includes provincial equity and fairness. We identify as true populist, Canadian nationalist.
Since the best interests of the Canadian people guide us, we have no set position along the political spectrum: some NCA policies may be deemed right, while others may be deemed center or left. Our values of freedom, fairness, and equality of opportunity and belief in strong democratic institutions guide us, as does fact-based research, member and public feedback, with the overarching and defining commitment to put the best interests of the Canadian people first.
NCA became a registered federal party on January 30, 2019.
The NCA platform and policies are centered on Canadians First in all aspects. We believe in Canadian sovereignty and citizenship, Canadian identity, heritage, and cultural norms, secure, regulated borders, democratic mechanisms that empower the Canadian people, and smart, fair international trade that is in the best interests of the Canadian people.
Most notably, we support
– an immediate moratorium on the deployment of 5G and major update to Safety Code 6,
– add a new tier of federal taxation for the extremely wealthy,
-justice reform including increased access to justice and greater accountability within the justice system,
– a moratorium on immigration that includes a review immigration intake numbers from the standpoint of economic, environmental, and societal considerations,
– robust regulation that will ensure polluter accountability,
– strong measures against radical extremism,
– and a shift in the public lending right back to the Bank of Canada and creation of a national people’s bank.
NCA Founder and Leader Stephen Garvey has a BA in Political Science from UBC, and MA in Environmental Development from the University of Cambridge, and experience in policy development, and the non-profit, small business, and public service sectors. Stephen brings passion and intellect to the National Citizens Alliance, and tremendous value in being a non-establishment and non-career politician.
We believe Canada has been stuck for decades in a top-down globalist agenda that is transforming Canada into a third world both financially and demographically. Since 1968, the federal debt has grown by over $683 billion an almost 5,000% increase, and in 2019 alone, 1,087,621 migrants largely from the third world are projected to enter Canada. The very existence of Canada and future generations is in the balance. We believe that the country needs new vision and leadership that will bring the greatest possible prosperity and security to the Canadian people in the context of a turbulent world. Doing the same thing over and over again even though it is not working will only bring increasing economic pain and societal decay. Currently, there are globalist and separatist forces that threaten to undermine Canada. NCA and its true populism and nationalism stands as a last defence.
PS: NCA is all about love and compassion for our people and country, despite being maligned maliciously by certain media outlets including Wikipedia, an open source encyclopedia, which attack any individual and organization that challenges the status quo.
The National Citizens Alliance’s agenda for the country is Canadians First. We are 100 percent committed to implementing our platform and policies upon forming government.
● Jobs and economic recovery with emphasis on serious federal debt, money supply, inflationary issues and outsourcing.
● Fair, balanced taxation that includes a new tier of personal taxation for the extremely wealthy, and an immediate end to federal carbon taxation and any other levy on human caused carbon emissions.
● Legislation that prohibits online censorship by recognizing social media as a public domain, and addressing inconsistent application of the hate speech laws.
● Legislation that creates national people’s bank and shifts the public lending right to print the Canadian currency from central banks to this bank.
● Implement responsible, balanced immigration and migration that puts the well being and safety of the Canadian people first from the standpoint of economic, environmental, and societal considerations.
● Efficient, effective regulations that hold polluters accountable regardless of industry and in terms of fines and/or suspension, prohibition from polluting activity, while promote emerging energies including hydrogen, wind, solar, and biospheres.
● Reforming the top-down federal governance through legislation that empowers the Canadian people such as recall, citizen-initiated legislation, and citizen-initiated referendum.
● AbortionAmend the Divorce Act
● Poverty ● Seniors ● Veterans