NATIONAL CITIZENS ALLIANCE — REGISTERED FEDERAL POLITICAL PARTY OF CANADA
National Citizens Alliance’s agenda is Canadians First. All Canadians. We are here to protect and enhance Canada, and that includes provincial equity and fairness.
Since the best interests of the Canadian people guide us, we have no set position along the political spectrum: some NCA policies may be deemed right, while others may be deemed center or left. Our values of freedom, fairness, and equality of opportunity and belief in strong democratic institutions guide us, as does fact-based research, member and public feedback, with the overarching and defining commitment to put the best interests of the Canadian people first.
NCA became a registered federal party on January 30, 2019.
The National Citizens Alliance’s agenda for the country is Canadians First. We are 100 percent committed to implementing our platform and policies upon forming government.
● Jobs and economic recovery with emphasis on serious federal debt, money supply, inflationary issues and outsourcing.
● Fair, balanced taxation that includes a new tier of personal taxation for the extremely wealthy, and an immediate end to federal carbon taxation and any other levy on human caused carbon emissions.
● Legislation that prohibits online censorship by recognizing social media as a public domain, and addressing inconsistent application of the hate speech laws.
● Legislation that creates a national people’s bank and shifts the public lending right to print the Canadian currency from central banks to this bank.
● Implement responsible, balanced immigration and migration that puts the well being and safety of the Canadian people first from the standpoint of economic, environmental, and societal considerations.
● Efficient, effective regulations that hold polluters accountable regardless of industry and in terms of fines and/or suspension, prohibition from polluting activity, while promote emerging energies including hydrogen, wind, solar, and biospheres.
● Reforming the top-down federal governance through legislation that empowers the Canadian people such as recall, citizen-initiated legislation, and citizen-initiated referendum.
● AbortionAmend the Divorce Act
● Poverty ● Seniors ● Veterans