The National Citizens Alliance acknowledges the Judeo-Christian basis for Canada. Judeo-Christian values refer to the “dignity of human life”, “traditional family”, “national work ethnic”, “right to God-centered education”, “good deeds produce good results”, “common decency”, and “personal accountability to God”.
In addition, the National Citizens Alliance welcomes all faiths into the party with the exception of any and all radical extremist faiths.
Further, the National Citizens Alliance supports religious belief as established in section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (1982). However, as a party, we do not support the freedom of religion when it comes to radical extremist ideologies that violate our liberties, civil rights, and Judeo-Christian values. Consequently, the National Citizens Alliance supports a ban on the practice of all radical extremist ideologies or way of lives upon Canadian soil including Sharia / political Islam and faiths like sects of fundamental Mormonism in Nepal, northern India, and China that permit polygamy.
Sharia is Islamic Law as interpreted from the Quran and Hadith. Sharia violates our belief in separation of religion and state, as well as equal treatment of all Canadians regardless of ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation. Polygamy violates our human rights and the Canadian criminal code. For more information please see our Ban on the Practice of Radical Extremist Ideology policy.
Furthermore, the National Citizens Alliance supports a clear separation of religion and state in federal governance. As a party, we believe that federal political decisions need to be made at arms distance from any religion. Therefore, we support an addition to the Charter that states “the House of Commons and any legislative assembly shall abide at all times by a clear, definitive separation of religion and state.”
The National Citizens Alliance is concerned that the establishment’s globalism agenda is allowing undue influence on government decision-making that violates a separation of religion and state. As an example, we can see violation in the M-103 Anti-Islamophobia Motion.
In summary, the National Citizens Alliance supports the following:
● The Federal Government shall function at all times with clear and absolute separation of religion and state in all its decisions
● Amendment to the Charter that mandates “the House of Commons and any legislative assembly to abide at all times by a clear, definitive separation of religion and state”
● All persons in Canada have the right and freedom to practice or abstain from whichever religion they choose provided they are not practicing, promoting or otherwise engaging in an ideology that is hateful, promotes violence or is in any way harmful to themselves or others such as Sharia / political Islam and faiths that permit polygamy, or any other radical extremist faiths
● No government in Canada shall create or enforce laws or legislation that treats any persons in any way differently under the laws or legislation due to their religious belief or lack of religious belief
● No religion or ideology shall enjoy immunity from criticism under the law or legislation
Created: 2018-03-23; last updated: 2018-03-24
The NCA Separation of Religion and State is subject to the vote of the membership. The vote must at least attain 70 percent membership support and 50 percent quorum required for adoption of policies as per the NCA Constitution (2014).
The NCA welcomes feedback on its policies. Please send policy feedback to email@example.com