National Citizens Alliance is very concerned at the prospect of mandatory vaccinations being pushed on the Canadian people via the coronavirus and COVID-19. Our concern is rooted in threats to liberty including freedom of choice, health effects of vaccinations, and biometric tracking linked to vaccinations including microchips and immunity cards.
NCA believes that the coronavirus and COVID-19 is the next existential threat to come along after the UN IPCC Climate Change agenda, and establishment political and media puppets have used extreme fearmongering to impose the lockdown, and now mandatory masks in some provinces and municipalities, and potentially mandatory vaccinations.
During the lockdown, there was a massive deployment of 5G infrastructure throughout Canada and the world. 5G is the gateway to the so-called digital economy, 5G 6G… AI technocratic world.
The current context makes the notion of mandatory vaccinations more troubling. Many Canadians realize that these times are not normal, and that there are things going on that threaten the future of Canadians and people worldwide.
Currently in Canada no one can be forced to take a vaccination. Rather, vaccinations are voluntary. In some cases, nurseries, daycares, and schools that are privately owned can demand vaccinations as part of their enrollment.
In addition, Canadian Medical Law clearly states that healthcare recipients must be informed of all significant risks posed by any invasive medical procedure that carries a risk of injury or death. Vaccination is such a procedure; every Canadian must have received and understood all the information that is pertinent to the vaccination(s) to which they consent.
Overall, NCA believes that vaccinations should never be made mandatory or compulsory and certainly not forced on the Canadian public.
National Citizens Alliance supports specifically the following:
● defend Canadians’ freedom of choice to decide for themselves if vaccinations are the best choice for them
● expose and root out any corruption by Health Canada that is tied to the pharmaceutical industry
● support a holistic approach to health issues through integrative medicine involving non-pharmaceutical based medicine: chiropractic and naturopathic care in hospitals as well as underwriting a proportion, if not all of the cost of private practice
● firmly object to one-sided media reporting on issues relating to vaccines and the frequently libelous labels heaped on those who openly question vaccine safety
● require vaccination providers to perform double blind (real) placebo testing to help ensure the public safety from their vaccines. Failure to comply will result in proportional legal penalties and any penalties stemming from legal claims by victims of vaccine injury
● mandatory reporting of adverse reactions to vaccines to a central database that would allow public access so that private individuals, advocacy groups and researchers can assess and evaluate risks. We also plan to fund independent research into the long term health effects of vaccines, particularly a study that compares overall health status between those who have been vaccinated and those who have not. Any company or public official caught hiding the dangers of test results or side effects will be subject to proportional legal penalties
● creation of a no-fault compensation plan for victims of vaccine injury within the context of NCA’s vaccine policy approach. Currently Canada (with the exception of Quebec) and Russia are the only two countries in the G8 who do not provide this
● fully inform the public regarding vaccine risks
National Citizens Alliance is very concerned at the direction of the country, especially with the deployment of the 5G and the extreme political and media fearmongering that led to the lockdown. With the radical transformation of the country into a 5G AI technocratic society, Canadians’ basic freedoms and liberties are threatened. NCA is calling for a transparent, accountable, prudent approach that puts the best interests of the Canadian people first. NCA will defend resolutely Canadians’ freedom of choice and especially when it comes to vaccinations.
Updated NCA Research Article on Vaccines: