About Our Party
● Efficient and effective government through cutting the federal bureaucracy by 50% within 1 year of forming government, and cutting the federal ministries from 31 to 10 within the first 20 days.
● Lower and less taxation on the Canadian people and businesses including a 7% reduction in federal taxation, rescindment of the carbon tax, and implementation of a flat-tax.
● Restore Canadian democracy through for examples recall of MPs (with at least 40% threshold of constituency to initiate) and referendums including the ability of the Canadian people to have a binding national no-confidence referendum on a sitting government that has lost the confidence of the Canadian people
● Implement strong no nonsense immigration policy that puts the well-being and safety of the Canadian people first and a temporary pause (to deal with the growing 11 year backlog) on day 1 of forming government and reduction in immigration to 50,000 or less including refugees, illegal migrants, chain migration within 1 year of forming government.
● Restore the 1934 Bank of Canada Act and thereby re-institute the true Bank of Canada, which fully belongs to the Canadian people.
● End the corporate globalist misinformation and control over federal politics through greater empowerment of the Canadian people through referendum and recall, and new measures to reign in conflict of interest and special interest corporation.
● End all voluntary payments to the United Nations and its affiliates, implement a moratorium on UN Peacekeeping missions involving Canadian troops, and reduce foreign aid outflow by 75% within the first 100 days of forming government.
About Our Leader
Stephen J Garvey founded the National Citizens Alliance. He was selected to lead the party by the founding NCA executive.
Stephen leads by example and a strong vision for Canada focused on the prosperity and security of the Canadian people. Stephen has a Bachelor Degree in Political Science from the University of British Columbia and a Masters of Philosophy Degree in Environment and Development from the University of Cambridge (UK). In addition, Stephen has experience in the small business and not-for-profit sectors, and federal crown corporations. Further, Stephen was born in Montreal, Quebec, and currently resides in Calgary, Alberta.
About Our Executive
There are a number of people behind the scenes from coast to coast at the National Citizens Alliance. These Canadians have passion and dedication to our country and its future.
The National Citizens Alliance shares similar values and vision as the Council of European Canadians. Although we recognize all Canadians who embrace Canada as their homeland and Canadian values, we recognize the significant contribution of Euro-Canadians to our country’s identity, heritage, culture, values, and the creation of the Canadian nation itself.
and please see our Party Constitution
Canadian UNITY must be our greatest STRENGTH!
L’unité doit être notre plus grande force!