About Our Party
National Citizens Alliance — Registered Federal Political Party of Canada
National Citizens Alliance’s agenda is Canadians First. All Canadians. We are here to protect and enhance Canada, and that includes provincial equity and fairness.
Since the best interests of the Canadian people guide us, we have no set position along the political spectrum: some NCA policies may be deemed right, while others may be deemed center or left. Our values of freedom, fairness, and equality of opportunity and belief in strong democratic institutions guide us, as does fact-based research, member and public feedback, with the overarching and defining commitment to put the best interests of the Canadian people first.
NCA became a registered federal party on January 30, 2019.
ELECT NCA TO SAVE CANADA
NCA Is Ready to Act, But We Need Your Support:
NCA as a grassroots, non-establishment registered federal political party is only a vehicle of the Canadian people. If we had a majority of the Canadian Parliament, we would put an immediate stop to the 5G deployment and many other issues including Great Reset, political and social credit systems, and mandatory masks and implicitly forced vaccinations.
The power resides with the Canadian people. We need the Canadian people to empower us through their activism, contributions, and votes. Without that we can only inform about what is going on.
Therefore, if you are concerned, please get involved with NCA. Every person who volunteers, becomes a member, and contributes gives us power.
The more power we have the more we can do.
● Jobs and economic recovery with emphasis on serious federal debt, money supply, inflationary issues and outsourcing.
● Fair, balanced taxation that includes a new tier of personal taxation for the extremely wealthy, and an immediate end to federal carbon taxation and any other levy on human caused carbon emissions.
● Legislation that prohibits online censorship by recognizing social media as a public domain, and addressing inconsistent application of the hate speech laws.
● Legislation that creates national people’s bank and shifts the public lending right to print the Canadian currency from central banks to this bank.
● Implement responsible, balanced immigration and migration that puts the well being and safety of the Canadian people first from the standpoint of economic, environmental, and societal considerations.
● Efficient, effective regulations that hold polluters accountable regardless of industry and in terms of fines and/or suspension, prohibition from polluting activity, while promote emerging energies including hydrogen, wind, solar, and biospheres.
● Reforming the top-down federal governance through legislation that empowers the Canadian people such as recall, citizen-initiated legislation, and citizen-initiated referendum.
About Our Leader
Stephen J Garvey founded the National Citizens Alliance. He was selected to lead the party by the founding NCA executive.
Stephen leads by example and a strong vision for Canada focused on the prosperity and security of the Canadian people. Stephen has a Bachelor Degree in Political Science from the University of British Columbia and a Masters of Philosophy Degree in Environment and Development from the University of Cambridge (UK). In addition, Stephen has experience in the small business and not-for-profit sectors, and federal crown corporations. Further, Stephen was born in Montreal, Quebec, and currently resides in Calgary, Alberta.
About Our Executive
There are a number of people behind the scenes from coast to coast at the National Citizens Alliance. These Canadians have passion and dedication to our country and its future.
and please see our Party Constitution
Canadians First. Canadian Made.
Les Canadiens d’abord. Fabriqué au Canada.