The photo is of a dying bee in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, which is turning into an extreme EMF radiation zone, and the image is from a scientific report showing the impact of EMF radiation on bee decline.
In the U.S. for example, from 1947 to 2008, bee hives declined from 6 million to 2.4 million. In 2014, it was reported that 58% of bee colonies in Ontario did not survive the winter. The rusty-patched bumble bee and more than 800 other wild bee species native to Canada are endangered…
“Among the possible causes cited for the colony failures are starvation during a long winter, weak queens, viruses, and poisoning from pesticides, said the Canadian Association of Professional Apiculturists (CAPA).”
“Bees are under great threat from the combined effects of climate change, intensive agriculture, pesticides use, biodiversity loss and pollution,” said the UN Food and Agricultual Organization’s Director-General José Graziano da Silva. Yet, the the UN ignores the impact of EMF radiation on bee decline.
National Citizens Alliance is very concerned at what we as a society and world are doing to the environment, and the cover up of the role of EMF radiation in bee decline.
Industry Canada, Health Canada, Agricultural Canada via telecommunication industry have ignored the independent science.
Here are three independent scientific reports among others that connect bee decline to EMF radiation:
- Honey bee queen development and mating success impacted by chronic exposure to EMF radiation:
- EMF radiation absorbed into the western honey bee:
- Worker bees found to reduce learning, alter flight dynamics, reduce the success of foraging flights towards food sources, and feeding. The results suggest that 50 Hz ELF EMFs emitted from powerlines may represent a prominent environmental stressor for honey bees, with the potential to impact on their cognitive and motor abilities, which could in turn reduce their ability to pollinate crops:
National Citizens Alliance is very concerned at the 5G deployment across Canada and its potentially serious health, privacy, and environmental impacts. Consequently, we support an immediate moratorium on 5G deployment. Further, the decline of the honey bee and endangerment of the bubble bee and other wild species demands action. NCA supports the following:
- Establish a national bee pollinator recovery program that focuses on the systemic causes of the bee population decline, and concrete solutions such as poly-culture and pesticide-free agriculture, protection of ideal bee habitat, and incentives for sustainable beekeeping. The NCA moratorium on immigration followed by 50,000 or less will help significantly reduce habitat loss
- Provide tax incentives to farmers to continue or adopt polyculture production of agricultural as opposed to monoculture production
- Ban the use of the chemical known as glyphosphate on crops
Read more here: